WEEK ONE: Wordless Comics (3 points)

WEEK ONE: Worldless Comics
this week ill be analyzing my reaction to The Comic Book History of the Comics
my reaction to the book was something I didn't expect. I didn't know at all that there was material like that available for people who wanted to know more about comics and graphic novels. when I started my reading I realized that the format was very peculiar and I have to admit that I didn't like it at all. I felt there was a weird way to demonstrate the value of art using really bad art. I had many problems in the war the book was the layout and structure. also, the way the events were described was really unsatisfying and sometimes confusing. I have to admit that even though there is a lot of problems from my perspective with this material I did learn a lot. it was a very creative way to inform the reader about the history of comics and probably one of the best ways to do it. I don't think there is a better material to learn from and get involved. this is not because of the amazing quality of it but because there is just no competition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week Eleven Graphic literature (9 points)

WEEK 3 the comic strip (4 points)